Thursday 25 February 2010

Healh and Safey

I'm 33 now, but I'm a grumpy old man according to folk I work with. Probably fair enough though, some of them are barely out of nappies, and I do tend to rant a little at things, especially with a pint in hand. Used to have a smoke in the other, but hey, you get used to that, although the fact they're still going at smokers worries me, when you've finally got us all in one little corner fenced in who are the sanctimonious buggers going for next. And I know it's really bad for me but when I start caring I'll stop then. Saw in the paper about some 85 year old who demanded a sign in the hearse when he dies saying Smoking Killed me. Took it's time I assume, that's all anyone can hope for. Death taking a detour before coming for you. and getting lost with any luck, or losing the scythe.


Anyway, I sometimes wonder what's worth it with the world, freedom has disappeared, and we're going to hell in a handbasket when people can't take pictures of their own kids as they might be paedophiles, can't get the link but happened in Sunderland, they made him delete the photo but let him take the child away. He was his father but come on, that's not right. Society is screwed up. Freedom to think we still have, when they take that away we're lost. We're heading down that way, but I hope we can steer away. Health and Safety hasn't taken over the world, despite what you may think, the lawyers who sue for the most stupid things actually have, and they win, which pisses me off more actually.

Excuse rambling, will be back tomorrow with another rant.

G'Nght.

No comments:

Post a Comment